Designed for first-time owners, the Mystic X can be used on .22LR handguns and rifles, 9mm Handguns and submachine guns, and a variety of popular centerfire rifles like .223/5.56 , 7.62×39, and .300 Blackout. In total, it is rated for seven different calibers in full auto and 53 calibers in semi auto. According to Liberty’s website, the Mystic X is made entirely from titanium and stainless steel and coated with type “C” high temp Cerakote. In addition, it weighs in at 10.5 oz. or 13.9 oz. with an installed recoil booster.
Another advantage of the Mystic X is the fact that it utilizes a modular mounting system with “a wide variety of mounts available, ensuring it can grow with your sound suppressor needs,” the official press release reads. “The Mystic-X can also be disassembled by the user, meaning it can be cleaned and maintained for optimum performance, forever.”
The Mystic X is available from Liberty Suppressors at an MSRP of $799. See below for additional details.
* Length: 8”
* Diameter: 1.375”
* Weight: 10.5 oz.
* Core: Stainless steel
* Tube: Titanium
* Tube Retaining Ring: Alloy steel
* Finish: Type C High Temp Cerakote In Graphite Black
* Mounting via: Thread mount specific to each platform.
* Aprox. Sound Reduction: 33 to 38dB across several platforms.
* Provided with a Battlecloth pouch and a core removal tool
* Adaptable to a large variety of firearms with Liberty mounting solutions.
* MSRP: $799 (Mount Sold Separately)
For more information about the Mystic X silencer, and the full range of products currently offered by Liberty Suppressors, please visit http://www.libertycans.net