The following is a press release from Apex Tactical Specialties
The new Apex Ambi Safety Levers for the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 are black anodized machined aluminum and are designed with additional width over the standard factory safety lever to provide the shooter with more positive leverage during engagement or disengagement of the safety. Additionally, the placement of the safety, when in the fire position, means it won’t interfere with the shooting hand during recoil.
Easy to install with the use of a 1.5mm Allen wrench (not included), the Apex Safety Levers can be installed as an ambidextrous set, or independently (right or left) to work in conjunction with the factory safety or other aftermarket alternatives.
The new Apex Ambi Safety Lever Set for the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1, part #116-103, will be available for $44.95, and individual Safety Levers, part #116-104 (left) or #116-105 (right), for $24.95 each. The new safety levers will be available for purchase on Friday, March 4.
RELATED STORY: Apex Teams With Top Custom Builders On Brownells Dream Gun
Dealers and distributors can order the new safety levers by contacting Apex at email@example.com or calling (805) 528-5250.
Features and Specifications
- Black anodized machined aluminum
- Provides for more positive leverage during safety engagement and disengagement
- Doesn’t interfere with shooting hand during recoil
- Machined indicator line on each lever
- Direct drop-in replacement of factory safety
- Maintains factory safety values
- Fits both the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 pistol and carbine
- Right Safety Lever may not be compatible with all folding stocks
- Easy to install – Apex Part #: 116-103 (Ambi Safety Set)
- MSRP: $44.95
- Apex Part #: 116-104 (Left Safety Lever only), 116-105 (Right Safety Lever only)
- MSRP: $24.95
For more information on parts and services from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit http://www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram and Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube channel.