Federal Premium Ammunition is expanding its American Eagle ammo line with the release of its all-new polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet for 2016. As the product announcement notes, conventional ammo causes metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and bore, which shortens barrel life and can negatively affect accuracy. The Syntech bullet prevents this while also eliminating copper and lead fouling. When combined with specialized clean-burning powders, your weapon will stay cleaner for a longer amount of time, enabling you to shoot more and shoot better. In addition, the Catalyst primer provides a reliable, consistent ignition. See below for a rundown of features and pricing.
Features & Benefits
- Polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling, while extending barrel life
- Exclusive primer formulation provides reliable, consistent ignition
- Clean-burning propellants minimize residue and fouling
- Significantly reduces the required frequency of cleaning
- Absence of a copper jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets
- Less perceived recoil
- 9mm Luger 115 grain – $19.95
- 40 S&W 165 grain – $26.95
- 45 Auto 230 grain – $33.95
For more information, visit https://www.federalpremium.com.