Safariland‘s GLS Pro-Fit Holster is now available in an inside-the-waistband model. The Model 575 IWB GLS Pro-Fit fits over 100 firearms, including most popular compact and sub-compact pistols. It features the patented Grip Lock System, which ensures the firearm is secured once holstered, and released when the gun is drawn with a standard shooting grip. In addition, this holster is constructed with SafariSeven, a proprietary nylon blend that ensures comfort for the end user and is non-abrasive to the finish of a firearm. This holster boasts a low-cut, compact design for ease of concealment and convenience for a quick draw. The suggested retail price is $50.00.
• GLS (Grip Locking System) secures firearm once holstered; retention is deactivated with the middle finger upon obtaining a standard shooting grip on the firearm
• Designed to fit multiple firearms in one holster
• Body is proprietary nylon blend that is non-abrasive to firearm’s finish
• Low-cut compact design make concealment easy while allowing for a quick draw
• Inside-the-waist for deep concealment
• Fully adjustable cant
RELATED STORY: Massad Ayoob’s 5 Methods of Concealed Quick-Draw
About The Safariland Group
The Safariland Group is a premier global provider of trusted, innovative, high-quality law enforcement and security products for the public safety, military and outdoor recreation/personal protection markets. Offering many of the world’s most recognizable names in these markets, principal brands include Safariland®, ABA®, Second Chance®, Bianchi®, Break Free® and Mustang Survival®. Forensics brands include Identicator® and NIK®. The Safariland Group’s mission, Together, We Save Lives™, is inherent in the lifesaving products it delivers. The Safariland Group has its headquarters in Jacksonville, FL.