The ability to protect yourself is not a privilege – it is a right. And it appears more and more citizens are realizing this fact with each passing day. In fact, one only has to observe the expansive growth of the sales of personal protection firearms as a testament to this fact. But, there is more to protecting yourself than simply acquiring tools; you must also learn how to properly employ them in this role.
Admittedly, jumping into this topic can be a bit daunting for the neophyte. So, what resource is there for a person interested in acquiring not only the guns and gear needed to effectively protect themselves, but also learning the tips, tactics and mindset required to succeed in an unavoidable conflict?
PDW offers readers a clear and concise guide to not only the newest and best firearms and equipment available today, but also how to put them safely and effectively into use. With articles ranging from in-depth reviews of cutting-edge firearms to pieces detailing how to avoid physical confrontations to others on engaging hands-on threats when avoidance is no longer possible, PDW gives citizens a primer on how to protect themselves intelligently and effectively. And, for the more advanced readers, articles feature enough depth to give them food for thought on their current firearms and tactics.
Contact Athlon Outdoors
Advertising questions/requests: (print and/or digital)
- National Office; 212-478-1910; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Buchmayr (Northeast): 978-462-6335; email@example.com
- Scott J. Cherek (Midwest & Rocky Mountain States): 303-579-2400; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amos Crowley (Southeast & Upper Midwest): 216-378-9811; email@example.com
- Dan Flavin (Midwest, Central South): 248-515-8654; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Coen (Direct Response Sales): 212-478-1949; email@example.com
Check out the Athlon Outdoor Group Media Kit for more information about marketing opportunities!
The Athlon Outdoor Group 2016 Advertising Rate Card is also available for those interested in learning more about advertising in our magazines and on our websites!
Creative material submissions/questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about content: email@example.com