* The blade is satin finished S30V, 4″ long, it has a Spyderco hole in it and a flipper to open it.
* The handle material is black linen micarta, the pocket clip is hand formed titanium. The bolsters and liners are titanium.
* Thumb serrations and a deep finger groove make for a sure grip. The back spacer is heat treaded stainless steel to make the knife more ridged.
* The handle is bead blasted for a dull finish.
See more at www.crawfordknives.com.
* The blade is satin finished S30V, 4" long, it has a Spyderco hole in…
by Personal Defense World / Oct 24, 2013