Weaver’s KASPATM Tactical series is now offering two Dark Earth models. The line’s tremendous value and collection of options—including illuminated reticles, fully multi-coated lenses and reset-to-zero, pull-up turrets—make it a top choice for tactical shooters.
The 1.5-6x32mm Dark Earth model features the exclusive Tactical Ballistic-X reticle with drop and windage compensation built in. The 3-12x44mm model offers the EMDR (Enhanced Mil-Dot Ranging) reticle, which is enhanced with hash marks at 1⁄2-mil increments as well as dots that feature a .1-mil open center.
Features & Benefits
* Dark Earth color for tactical function
* Fully multi-coated lenses for edge-to-edge clarity
* Rugged one-piece tube construction
* Purged nitrogen-filled tubes eliminate internal fogging
* Rugged 30mm tube allows for multiple mounting options
* Side-focus parallax adjustment on some models for quick focus at distance
See more http://www.weaveroptics.com/ .
Weaver’s KASPATM Tactical series is now offering two Dark Earth models. The line’s tremendous value…
by Personal Defense World / Nov 22, 2013