The Keeper folder fills the gap with character by offering a great versatility and portability, being able to easily vanish in the pocket thanks to its simple clip. All this is achieved in addition to a modern and inimitable design that keeps Viper’s natural focus on productive care.
* Blade: D2 tool steel, vacuum heat treated, stone washed, thickness 3,5 mm.
* Handle: black canvas micarta
* Liners: AISI 301 hardened stainless steel.
* Screws/pivot screw: AISI 303 hardened stainless steel.
* Clip: stainless steel wire.
* Locking mechanism: liner-lock.
See more at: http://casiberia.com/product/.
Quartermaster: QTR-5 and QTR-6—American made, distinctive combat knives.
by Phil Elmore / Dec 5, 2013