* 5″ Cutting edge
* 10 1/4″ O.A.L
* 3/16″ Thick stock
* Average weight without sheath 9-9.5oz, with sheath 11-11.5oz.
* Optional sharpened top edge
* Survival Sheath systems kydex multi-position sheath with Tek-Lock
* A wide blade with high hollow grind and a pronounced recurve, aids in slicing efficiency and cutting power by keeping the material being cut in constant contact with edge.
* Deep “Grip Grooves” in handle for secure retention.
* Beveled and exposed utility pommel with milled, user friendly thumb grooves.
For more information, visit: http://www.sibertknives.com/
The Smith & Wesson Model 66 weighing in at 36.6 ounces, this DA/SA revolver has...
by Personal Defense World / Jan 27, 2014