SureFire Ryder 22-A
SureFire’s new suppressor!
The .22LR Ryder 22-A. The aerospace aluminum Ryder 22-A is the lightest .22LR “can” on the market at 3.1 ounces. It has pig-nose baffles, a hard-coat anodized finish and can be disassembled for cleaning. The baffles are anodized red so the user knows when cleaning is done, and the baffles are also numbered for proper reassembly.
* Patented body design has rounded ends and flutes to reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength
* Patented pig-nose baffles provide superior sound attenuation
* Indexed baffles are numbered for foolproof reassembly; built-in spacers help reduce carbon buildup between baffles
* Red Mil-Spec hard anodizing on baffles enables easy cleaning and helps prevent gas/particle erosion
* Included assembly/disassembly tool and spud-extension tool for easy baffle-stack removal
* Stainless steel back plate increases durability
* Single-point cut ½ X 28 threads provide secure attachment
* Tough, attractive Mil-Spec hard-anodized black finish
See more at: surefire.com.