finger. The touch of skin on either the left or right (easily reached) gold-plated sensors activates the laser. No pressure or mechanical switch is used.
The GTO’s secret is that it can also operate in Grip Touch Operation by use of a durable and tough, human-hair thick polymer flex circuit (PFC) that adheres under the pistol’s trigger guard and places a super-thin touch sensor near the grip. The GTO’s max-legal 635nm red laser then turns on by simply grasping the pistol grip normally.
Available March 2014!
- Name: ArmaLaser GTO Grip Touch Option
- 635nm, 5mW red laser
- Battery: Qty 1 CR1/3N Lithium
- Battery Door
- Pulse/Steady modes
- Finger-touch or grip-touch modes.
- 5 hour run time, 2 years of standby time.`
- 32 different optional PFCs (Polymer Flex Circuits) to custom fit almost
- any popular Picatinny-rail (needed only if using GTO in Grip Touch
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
For more information, visit: http://www.armalaser.com/