ArmaLaser Grip Touch Option – (GTO) Laser new 2014 features side-touch-activation whereby the user turns the laser on and off by touching the sides of the laser with an extended
finger. The touch of skin on either the left or right (easily reached) gold-plated sensors activates the laser. No pressure or mechanical switch is used.
The GTO’s secret is that it can also operate in Grip Touch Operation by use of a durable and tough, human-hair thick polymer flex circuit (PFC) that adheres under the pistol’s trigger guard and places a super-thin touch sensor near the grip. The GTO’s max-legal 635nm red laser then turns on by simply grasping the pistol grip normally.
Available March 2014!
- Name: ArmaLaser GTO Grip Touch Option
- 635nm, 5mW red laser
- Battery: Qty 1 CR1/3N Lithium
- Battery Door
- Pulse/Steady modes
- Finger-touch or grip-touch modes.
- 5 hour run time, 2 years of standby time.`
- 32 different optional PFCs (Polymer Flex Circuits) to custom fit almost
- any popular Picatinny-rail (needed only if using GTO in Grip Touch
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
For more information, visit: http://www.armalaser.com/
ArmaLaser Grip Touch Option - (GTO) Laser new 2014 features side-touch-activation whereby the user turns…
by Personal Defense World / Feb 7, 2014