- Minimum distance: Pistols = 10 yards Paddle measures 6″ diameter
- Stop plate measures 5.9″x11″ (official size of “A” zone on standard IPSC Target)
- Heavy gauge steel stake can be pounded into almost any terrain
- Paddle Assembly clamps on top of a standard 2×4 wood post (no tools required for set-up)
- Clamp springs and pivot mechanism are fully protected behind hardened stop plate
- Height is adjustable and determined by the length of the wood 2×4 post (not included)
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground
- Easy to set-up and transport – WEIGHS ONLY 15 LBS.
The Handgun Paddle Target extremely to set-up and transport, plus it’s safe, and durable. Just stomp it in the ground, clamp the paddle assembly in place and start shooting! Each successful hit produces a load ring and visual reaction. These targets are perfect for recreational shooting, competition and training.
VIDEO: Shooting Target Product Demonstration
- Paddle: 6″ diameter x 3/8″ thick AR500 steel – ships unpainted
- Front Stop Plate: 5.9″x11″ x 1/4″ thick AR500 steel – ships unpainted
- Stake Construction: 1/4″ thick steel with black powder coat finish
- Stake Dimensions: 13″ long x 3″ wide
- Assembled Length: 30″-50″
- Product Weight: 15 lbs.
For more information, visit: http://www.challengetargets.com/