The Hoffners Fixed Blade Knives‘ the Beast is a big, heavy, radical hunk of steel, with a 5/16″ full tang spine! The next logical step was to engineer fixed blades after the huge success of the Hoffners Folding Knife, using the same rear grip and pivotex index operating systems. Allowing the operator usage of the same expert reflex motor and muscle memory skills regardless of folder or fixed blade.
The Hoffners Beast knife is a specialty tool for first responders, rescuers, adventurists, and survivalists. The Beast is an indestructible knife that will cut, penetrate, pry, hammer, chop, trench, baton, break, rake, smash, slash, crash, & trash all in its path. All this, and its balanced enough to handle like a knife. The Beast is truly an outside the box knife and you are going to love it.
* Full Tang 440C Stainless Steel Drop Point Tanto Blade
* Ergonomic G10 “Grippy” handles with Index Divots.
* Multiple use, easy to carry, heavy duty tool. vIncludes Click-Lok Kydex Sheath with ambidextrous belt mount.
* Multiple mount options: molle, in the waistband, mounts to American Tactical Apparel secret carry holster.
Hoffners Fixed Blades come with a stonewash black 440c stainless steel full tang blades with your choice of G10 handle and matching Kydex sheath in black, khaki, or olive green.
* Blade length: 7″
* Blade width: 5/16” (yes, believe it!)
* Overall length: 11 7/8″
* Weight of Knife: 17.6 oz
* Weight of Sheath: 3.75 oz
For more information, visit: http://hoffners.com/knives/
Discussion about this post