Wilson Combat 1911 Auto 10mm 9-round magazine is made from heated-treated 17-7 stainless steel. Created to stand up to the demands of competitive and defensive shooting. Exclusive, molded, self-lubricating follower ensures reliable feeding and slide stop operation. Extra-power Wolff spring resists “spring set.” Removable base pad, spring, and follower allow fast, easy cleaning.
* Increases Reliability in ALL 1911 Pistols
* Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube Resists Corrosion
* .027″ Tube Walls – Thickest In The Industry
* Tubes are Heat Treated for Maximum Durability and Service Life
* Fiber-Fill Nylon Self-Lubricating Follower Provides Smooth Round Feeding
* Maximum Tensile Strength Heavy-Duty Spring for Long Service Life, Enhanced Feeding and Positive Slide Stop Operation
* Removable .350″ Plastic Base Pad for Easy Maintenance and Versatility with Different Base Pad Options
* No Other Magazine on the Market Can Compare for Proven Inherent Reliability, Durability and the Ability to Remain Loaded for Long Periods of Time Without Damage.
* No-Risk Service Policy – If It Breaks from Normal Use, We Replace It!
For more information, visit: http://shopwilsoncombat.com/
Cannon EMP Lock System is Cannon's exclusive dual access EMP lock system.
by Personal Defense World / Feb 24, 2014