List of Helpful Self-Defense Tips from attackproof.com:
1. Look where you’re going. Check out the gas station, ATM, 7-Eleven etc. before you pull up/go in.
2. Pay attention: Turn off your iPod/iPhone etc. when out in public. Don’t jog with earphones.
3. Maintain a personal comfort zone: No stranger or hostile relation is allowed to get closer than 5 feet to you without vetting or permission.
4. Walk wide around building corners: Don’t get jumped.
5. React: Practice a high speed flinch response in the event you’re surprised by a sound, movement or touch.
6. Watch your drink: Someone could slip a drug in your cocktail.
7. Don’t let strangers in: Always call 911 if an intruder is trying to break in your home.
8. Flat tire in a bad neighborhood? Drive on your rims. New wheels are a small price to pay for avoiding a violent car jacking.
9. Someone gives you a bad feeling? as you walk down a street? Use an alternate route.
10. You’re being mugged for your money: Don’t fish around in your purse/wallet for bills. Be cooperative. Give them your whole wallet (prepare a separate “mugging” wallet with a few dollars).
Read more at: http://www.fox19.com/
List of Helpful Self-Defense Tips from attackproof.com: 1. Look where you're going. Check out the…
by Personal Defense World / Mar 18, 2014