The LUTH-AR Buttstocks: The MBA-1 and MBA-2 are the first two products from the company.
The MBA-1 buttstock is a fixed, not telescoping, with adjustments for cheek rise and length of pull. The LOP can be adjusted for an additional 1 1/16″ with the use of an extended length buttplate. The cheek rest has a 1″ height adjustment and can be used on the right or left side of the gun.
The MBA-1 stock is interchangeable with standard A1- and A2-type buttstocks, but not with “carbine rifles with telescoping assemblies.”
MSRP is $139.95.
The MBA-2 or the “Skullaton” which is its alternate name is a skeletonized buttstock that weighs in at 0.7 lbs. As with the MBA-1, this stock is listed as interchangeable with A1 and A2 stocks.
MSRP is $49.95.
* Fully adjustable: extra 1″ height on cheek rest, additional 1 1/16″ length of pull with extended length buttplate
* Approximately half the weight of competitors’ adjustable stocks The “MBA” weighs just 1.26 lbs.
* Easy to replace and quick to install
* Fits all .223 and most .308 AR style rifles
* Super Strong Glass Filled Nylon
* Modular buttstock assembly for the AR
* Interchangeable with standard A1 or A2 buttstocks or any aftermarket buttstock with overall length of approximately 10.5″
* Length: 10 3/8″ ( 11.5″ extended )
* Sling swivels not included
* Not interchangeable with carbine rifles with telescoping assemblies.
* Fully Ambidextrous and can be comfortably used shooting off either shoulder (Cheek piece pre-installed for right handed shooters but can be installed on either side for right or left hand shooters)
For more information, visit: https://www.luth-ar.com/