The Maxpedition JK-2 Concealed Carry Pouch is a discreet and excellent alternative to a belt holster. The pouch will fit a medium to large frame handgun plus a single extra magazine. It is retained and positioned with included hook and loop accessories. Features fully ambidextrous operation with a quick opening pull tab, it attaches to your belt or to PALS via 3″ TacTie Attachment Straps.
* Main compartment: 6.5″ (L) x 1.5″ (W) x 8.5″ (H)
* Frontal slip pocket: 4.75″ (L) x 6.5″ (H)
* Great alternative to traditional belt holsters
* Discreet and low profile
* Holds most popular medium frame to full size handguns plus one(1) extra mag
* Hook-&-loop universal holster and magazine holder inserts included
* Fully ambidextrous operation
* Large 3/4 opening for easy access
* Heavy duty zipper closures
* Bag may be pre-opened in anticipation of action for faster draw
* Integral belt loop included (up to 2.5″ belt)
* Attach using two 3″ TacTie Attachment Straps (optional accessories)
* 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* Eflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
* MAXPEDITION’s nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
* Do not machine wash & do not use detergent or bleach.
For more information, visit: http://www.maxpedition.com/store/