The Bawidamann Uber CC QD Horizontal Magazine Carrier is a unique accessory, adding comfort to a manner of carrying spare magazine or 2 for smaller handguns. Made from Boltoron, the Uber carrier fits both 1.5 inch and 1.75 inch belts, and it utilizes a custom 1 inch wide Biothane loop for extra stability, which features a ‘PULL THE DOT’ snap. The magazine carrier can be reconfigured by taking it apart and reassembling, depending on user preference, with positive click retention. Mounts centerline for fast access.
This is a unique, and very comfortable way to carry a spare magazines for smaller handguns, and it is a whole lot better than shoving an extra magazine in your pocket/purse. This is not a standard IWB loop. This is a heavy duty girl cooked up here in the MAD LAB. 1 in. wide Biothane loop for extra stability and a PULL THE DOT snap.
* Hand made by Andrew Bawidamann in OHIO/USA
* Material: Boltoron.
* Color: Black
* 1.5 in. belt loops
* Fits both 1.5 in/1.75. belt loops
* Right Handed. Rounds forward/Rounds up
* Lefties feel free to inquire. I will make it happen
* Bullets Forward = Bullets up
* Centerline for fast access
* Uber low profile
* Uber comfortable
* Positive click retention
* Fits SIG SAUER P928 .380 magazines
* MSRG: $39.95
For more information, visit: bawidamann.com