Otis Technology Elite Cleaning System
Otis Technology has announced the release of their new Elite Cleaning System. Designed for hunters, competitive shooters and collectors, this product enables the end user to have all of their tools in one complete, portable cleaning system at the range, at camp, or at home. In total, there are over 40 firearm cleaning components in one nylon case, including six Memory-Flx cables for breech-to-muzzle cleaning, twenty-two bronze bore brushes which remove copper deposits, various obstruction removal tools, optics cleaning gear, precision tools for breakdown of the firearm and fine cleaning of all areas, and much more.
The Elite Cleaning System by Otis Technology is designed for .17 to .50 cal. rifles and pistols, .410 to 12/10 ga. shotguns and all in-line muzzleloaders. The manufacturer suggested retail price for this product is $149.99. See below for additional details.
Features: Otis Technology Elite Cleaning System
- Over 40 firearm-specific cleaning components in a nylon case
- Six (6) Memory-Flex Cables of varying length for effective and correct Breech-to-Muzzle cleaning
- Twenty-two (22) bronze bore brushes remove copper deposits and other fouling
- Obstruction removal tools for jammed cases and other blockages
- Specialized precision tools for complete breakdown and fine cleaning of all critical and hard to reach areas of your firearm
- Optics cleaning gear for care and maintenance of scopes, rangefinders and more
- Removable Tactical Cleaning System (Item # FG-750) for convenient carrying in the field
- Dimensions: 15 1/4″ x 8 3/4″ x 4 1/2″
For more information about the Elite Cleaning System and the full range of products currently offered by Otis Technology, please visit http://www.otistec.com
Otis Technology has announced the release of their new Elite Cleaning System. Designed for hunters,…
by Personal Defense World / Apr 24, 2014