The SCCY CPX-1 and 2 9mm Pink Handguns have a double action only, internal hammer firing system with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped. The double action trigger is specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull. The all steel recoil spring system is fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.
* Barrel: machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16‐1 right hand twist.
* Receiver: 7075‐T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock.
* Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral “RE-COIL CUSHION” on the back‐strap.
* Slide Lock/Release: steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.
* 3 dot sight system: steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw.
* Magazine: included with (2) double stack, 10 round capacity magazines with finger extension base installed and 2 flat magazine bases included.
* Trigger Guard Lock: custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 keys.
* Barrel Length: 3.1″
* Height: 4″
* Length: 5.7″
* Width: 1″
* Weight: 15oz
Stainless Steel MSRP $339
Natural stainless steel finished by ceramic abrasion, producing a non-reflective satin finish.
Carbon Steel MSRP $299
Carbon steel with a self lubricating, hard Nitrate treatment and a scratch resistant Black Nitrate surface.
For more information, visit: sccy.com/CPX-2 and sccy.com/CPX-1
Discussion about this post