Browning Non-Typical Stag Fixed Drop Point
Non-Typical Stag Skinner Knife
The Browning Non-Typical Stag Knives are among the most attractive and useful working blades Browning has ever offered. The Stag Knives are a perfect combination of elegance and function, featuring a genuine stag handle. The skinner and drop point fixed blade versions of the knife are available for 2014. Both versions of the Non-Typical Stage Knives feature a 2-7/8” hidden tang blade made of 9Cr18MoV stainless steel, and each knife is supplied with a top grain leather sheath. Among the most attractive and useful working blades Browning (Click Here for Tactical Browning Blades) has ever offered, these new hunting knives were designed by hunting guide Russ Kommer.
• Model Number 423
• Item Number 322423
• UPC 023614481249
• Description: Non-Typical Stag Fixed Drop Point
• Type: Fixed
• Blade Type: Drop Point
• Sheath Description: Top Grain Leather
• Main Blade Length: 2 7/8″
• Overall Length: 7″
• Blade Composition: 9Cr18MoV
• Blade Decoration: Browning name|Buckmark
• Handle Features: Guard|Hidden Tang
• Handle Material: Genuine Stag
• Suggested Retail value for both models is $122.00.
**NOTHING ELSE COMES CLOSE TO THE LOOK AND FEEL OF STAG.**
For more information on the Non-Typical Stag Knives, visit: http://www.browning.com/
Upgraded pocket XD-S .45 shoots smooth, hits heavy and carries easy!
by Dennis Adler / May 20, 2014