By Lone Wolf implementing linear cuts on the top and sides of the slide and porting forward of the ejection port, the slide is made lighter. The Lone Wolf Slide Pattern #4 includes some of the most frequently demanded aesthetics. It also includes 45 degree cuts on the right, left, and rear of the slide which will give your pistol a more modern custom look. Add a unique look to your LWD slide by having Lone Wolf custom machine it.
* Machining only available on Glock aftermarket stainless steel slides.
* Pattern will look slightly different on different length slides.
* SLIDE NOT INCLUDED, $174.95 includes machine work only.
* All machine cuts are exclusive to LWD stainless steel slides.
* Machining only available on solid top slides (slides with no “coffin cuts” on top)
* After machining, the slide has little to no room for custom engraving.
For more information on the Slide Pattern #4, visit: http://www.lonewolfdist.com/
The Defender combines a 24/7 Alert Monitoring Service for both safety and medical alerts with...
by Marcus Garcia / May 14, 2014