Arkansas-based custom gun manufacturer Guncrafter Industries has unveiled a ‘Golden Gun’ variant of their popular M1 .50 GI handgun. This new version comes in a secret new finish with a fully checkered Black Aluma grip which has the GI logo.
The Model No. 1, which we previously reviewed, is a renowned self-defense pistol. This custom 1911 has a 5″ barrel, as well as a frame and slide which are all machined from forgings and fit together to serve as the launch platform for the .50 GI round. Meanwhile, the hammer, sear and disconnector are fully machined from tool steel. This gun also includes a beveled magazine well, a solid match trigger, GI tritium sights, and a single side thumb safety and high sweep grip safety. See below for additional details.
Features: ‘Golden Gun’ Model No. 1 50 GI
- Full Size 5” Government .50 GI
- Frame, Slide, and 5” Heavy Match Grade Barrel Machined from Forgings
- Hammer, Sear, and Disconnector Fully Machined from Tool Steel
- Slide Stop Fully Machined from bar stock
- Single Side Thumb Safety and High Sweep Grip Safety
- Beveled Magazine Well for Improved Magazine changes
- Solid Match Trigger
- Front Strap and Integral Lanyard
- Loop Mainspring Housing 20 LPI “Carry”
- Fully Checkered Black Aluma
- Grips with GI Logo
- G.I. Tritium Sights
- Fully Dehorned
- Extreme Reliability Work
- Supplied with Two Magazines Fully Fitted and Tuned all in a GI Logo Cordura Case
- 38 oz. Empty 5” Steel Pistol
For more information about the Model No. 1 in .50GI, and the full range of products currently offered by Guncrafter Industries, please visit http://www.guncrafterindustries.com
Revved Up Kids will host a single session at Northside Hospital's Alpharetta Medical Campus...
by Andrew Berry / Jun 4, 2014