Chambered in 9mm, the Kahr CT9 features a 3.965″ barrel with a 1:10 twist, an overall length of 6.5”, a height of 5.08” and a slide width of .90”. It weighs just 20.6 pounds with the magazine, which makes it slim, lightweight and ideal for concealed carry. In addition, this pistol comes standard with one eight-round magazine. However, the user can qualify for an additional free magazine if they purchase now. The free magazine coupon can be obtained by heading to Kahr’s website. The Kahr CT9 also includes textured polymer grips, as well as a drift adjustable white bar-dot combat rear sight and pinned in polymer front sight.
As the press release notes, the CT Series also includes the CT40 and CT45. Kahr designed this series as a more affordable alternative to their popular TP series.
The Kahr CT9 can be purchased at a special introductory price of $369 for a limited time. See below for additional details.
Specifications: Kahr CT9
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 8+1
- Operation: Trigger cocking DAO; lock breech; “Browning – type” recoil lug; passive striker block; no magazine disconnect
- Barrel: 3.965″, conventional rifling; 1 – 10 right-hand twist
- Length O/A: 6.5″
- Height: 5.08″
- Slide Width: 0.90″
- Weight: Pistol 18.5 ounces, Magazine 2.1 ounces
- Grips: Textured polymer
- Sights: Drift adjustable white bar-dot combat rear sight, pinned in polymer front sight
- Finish: Black polymer frame, matte stainless steel slide
- Magazine: 1 – 8 rd Stainless
For more information about the CT9, and the full range of products currently offered by Kahr, please visit https://www.kahr.com
Residents of Evansville, Indiana had the opportunity to participate a self-defense class designed specifically for...
by Andrew Berry / Jun 30, 2014