According to the press release, the LT-LR is compatible with firearms chambered in .22LR, .22WMR, .22 Short, .22 Long and .223 with a minimum of a 1.875-inch barrel. It’ll also fit calibers similar to a .22, like the .22-250 and .220 Swift. It installs from the muzzle of the barrel and fits tight with the use of LaseLyte’s patented arbor and taper system.
The LT-LR extend less than one inch past the end of the barrel. It is perfect for both teaching a new sport shooting student and honing shooting skills, and can be used for laser training at any location, home, range, classroom or office.
The LaserLyte LT-TR is available at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $109.95. See below for additional details.
Specifications: LaserLyte LT-LR
- Compatible Firearms: 1.875-inch barrel required. Fits calibers: .22LR, .22WMR, .22 Short, .22 Long, .223 Rem
- Activation: Sound of striker or hammer
- Batteries: 1 x 1632 Lithium
- Battery Life: 10,000 shots
- Weight: 5 ounces/0.1417 kg
- Length: 3.0 inches
- Minimum Diameter: 0.20 inches
- Maximum Diameter: 0.76 inches
- MSRP: $109.95
For more information about the LT-LR Laser Trainer for .22 caliber firearms, and the full range of products currently offered by LaserLyte, please visit http://www.laserlyte.com
Discussion about this post