Easy to install and operate, the new Extended Magazine Release allows for easier mag changes. It is designed to fit the recently-released Glock 42, which has been making waves for its compact size (a height of 4.13 in., width of 0.94 in. and an overall length of 5.94 in.) resulting in a great new concealed carry pocket carry pistol. Indeed, it is the smallest pistol Glock has ever produced. Chambered in .380, the Glock 42 has a dual recoil spring, a locking slide, beavertail and reduced grip texture. It also has a barrel length of 82.5 mm (3.25 in.).
I Love My Glock’s new Extended Magazine Release for the Glock 42 is available at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $22.99. See below for additional details about the Glock 42.
Specifications: Glock 42
- Caliber/System: .380/Safe Action
- Weight (Unloaded): 390 g / 13.76 oz.
- Weight (Loaded): 407 g / 14.36 oz.
- Trigger Pull: 25 N / 5.5 lbs.
- Trigger Travel: 12.5 mm / 0.49 in.
- Barrel Rifling: Right Hand, Hexagonal
- Length of Twist: 250 mm / 9.84 in.
- Magazine Capacity (rounds): 6
- Length: 151 mm / 5.94 in.
- Width: 24 mm / 0.94 in.
- Length Between Sights: 125 mm / 4.92 in.
- Height: 105 mm / 4.13 in.
- Slide Width: 21 mm / 0.83 in.
- Barrel Length: 82.5 mm / 3.25 in.
In addition to the new mag release, I Love My Glock has released a host of new products thus far in 2014, including a finger grip extension for the Glock 42, an XGrip adapter for the Glock 29 30 29SF 30SF 30S, and a kydex trigger guard. For more information about the Extended Magazine Release, and the full range of products currently offered by I Love My Glock, please visit http://www.ilovemyglock.com
With its tactical look, low recoil and on-point accuracy, the Mossberg 715P, chambered in .22...
by Richard Johnson / Jun 26, 2014