The Barrel Wizard removes lead fouling, powder fouling, plastic shotgun wad fouling, and black powder fouling in 12 gauge, 16 gauge and 20 gauge break open, pump, auto and bolt action shotguns. The cleaning rod itself is made of aircraft grade aluminum with a hard anodized finish and Delrin. It also adjusts from 27” – 40” to accommodate all barrel lengths, and accepts all universal 5/16” x 27” cleaning accessories such as brushes and mops.
“The Barrel Wizard took three years to design and build and we are extremely excited with the final product,” said Joe Ventimiglia, President of Ventco. “It really makes your current cleaning rod obsolete.”
The MSRP for the Barrel Wizard cleaning rod is $48.40. See below for additional details.
Product Features & Advantages
- Comes with a 12 gauge snap cap.
- Perfectly cleans 12 gauge, 16 gauge & 20 gauge shotguns.
- Stores in the shotgun barrel for easy travel.
- Uses paper towels and not expensive patches.
- Adjusts to be a Chamber and Choke Tube cleaner.
- Precision quality, spring loaded snap-cap handle contains an oil reservoir.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Designed to easily remove all types of fouling: Lead fouling, Powder fouling, Plastic Shotgun Wad fouling, Black Powder fouling.
- Threaded to accommodate all universal 5/16 x 27 standard cleaning accessories.
- Compatible with all Break-Open, Auto, Pump and Bolt Action shotguns.
- Precision constructed from aircraft grade aluminum, Delrin and nickel-plated brass with a hard, anodized finish.
- Sturdy telescoping rod adjusts from 27″ to 40″.
- Paper towel grip doubles as a chamber cleaning tool.
For more information about the Barrel Wizard, and the full range of products currently offered by Shooter’s Choice, please visit http://www.shooters-choice.com