Formulated with an enhanced combination of cleaners to work faster and better than the original MC#7, this new, ammonia-free product comes in an easy-to-use aerosol can. It can remove various types of fouling — including copper, lead, powder, carbon, plastic shotgun wad fouling, corrosive ammo residue, black powder, plastic sabot ammo residue, and pyrodex — without having to using harsh abrasives and harmful chemicals.
“Ammonia free MC#7 Extra Strength Aerosol Bore Cleaner is not only effective, but very safe,” said Joe Ventimiglia, President of Ventco. “It will also condition the bore to minimize fouling buildup and prolong barrel life.”
The MC#7 Extra Strength Bore Cleaner from Shooter’s Choice is available at an MSRP of $17.49. See below for additional details.
Features & Advantages: MC#7 Extra Strength Bore Cleaner
- Convenient Aerosol Can with Extension Tube.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Stronger MC#7 Formula – more power and easier cleaning.
- Prolongs barrel life.
- Maintains accuracy in new firearms.
- Restores accuracy in old firearms.
- Removes all types of fouling; Copper fouling, Lead fouling, Powder fouling, Carbon fouling, Plastic Shotgun Wad fouling, Black Powder fouling, Plastic Sabot Ammo Residue and Pyrodex fouling.
- Non-abrasive – harmless to the bore surface.
- Removes corrosive ammo residue.
- Proudly made in the USA with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
For more information about the MC#7 Extra Strength Bore Cleaner, and the full range of products currently offered by Shooter’s Choice, please visit http://www.shooters-choice.com
Nate Squared Tactical (N82 Tactical) has announced the release of the Glock 42 in...
by Andrew Berry / Jun 19, 2014