According to the press release, the AGI Certified Glocksmith Course includes Complete Disassembly & Reassembly, the Glock Armorer’s Course, Volumes 1 & 2 of Building the Custom Glock and special bonus footage of a recorded live classroom session with Master Gunsmith Gene Shuey. In the footage, Shuey teaches students how to quickly perform a trigger job and still get great results using existing parts. This action will save thousands of dollars over time for Glocksmiths and students alike.
The Certified Glocksmith Course features over 17 hours of video instruction. The press release states that with a complete set of professional class notes on the Glock pistol, including close-ups and lists of sources. If you’re looking to build a custom Glock, this course is a must. It includes testing, a Certified Glocksmith certificate, and the AGI Certified Glocksmith Patch. MSRP is $1,297 plus shipping and handling.
AGI Certified Glocksmith Course Includes:
* The Complete Disassembly & Reassembly (D&R)
* The Glock Armorers Course
* Volumes 1 & 2 of Building The Custom Glock
* Bonus footage – Recorded live in the classroom with Gene Shuey on how to do a professional Glock trigger job fast and still get safe premium results using existing parts. (this will save you and your customers thousands of dollars over time).
* Complete set of professional class notes
* Online test access and certification and (upon successful completion of the online test) a Certified Glocksmith patch.
For more information about the new AGI Certified Glocksmith Course, and the full range of products currently offered by AGI, please visit http://www.americangunsmith.com