The Chamber-View Empty Chamber Indicator (ECI) — a device which provides the user with visual confirmation that a firearm is safe in storage, in the field or on the range — is now available for 9mm / .40 Semi-Auto Pistols.
Designed for full open action with slide lock and maximum visibility, the new Chamber-View ECI for semi-auto pistols is not meant for holstering. Chamber-View is planning to release a holster compatible version at a later date. As the press release notes, the ECI is made from 100% silicone and is capable of withstanding a wide range of temperatures and weather extremes. They won’t scratch the surface of the gun and are heat resistant. Additionally, the sealing performance of the Chamber-View ECI is designed to repel water and debris, and won’t be affected by vibration.
If you’re looking for a visual and instantly recognizable confirmation that a firearm is being carried and used in a completely safe manner, look no further than the Chamber-View ECI. It is available to purchase from a number of different retailers.
Features: Chamber-View ECI
* Chamber-View provides instant recognition that a firearm is safe by indicating an open action to surrounding shooters, personnel and observers.
* Chamber-View enhances the safety of the shooter by aiding against accidental closings of the action.
* Chamber-View also helps preserve firearm performance by preventing elements from contaminating the ejector port, magazine and barrel.
* Chamber-View is made of ultra durable, silicone in highly visible Blaze Orange.
* Chamber-View models have unique universal designs.
* Chamber-View provides a non-verbal communication and allows you to See Safety Fast.
For more information about the Empty Chamber Indicator (ECI) for 9mm / .40 Semi-Auto Pistols, and the full range of products currently offered by Chamber-View, please visit http://www.chamber-view.com
Discussion about this post