DRD Tactical has unveiled the new M762 pistol, a quick takedown, semi-automatic pistol which can be assembled the end user from its briefcase size hard case without using any tools in under a minute.
Chambered in 7.62 NATO/.308 WIN, the M762 pistol boasts a Lothar-Walther 12″ stainless steel LW50 barrel with a 1/10 twist. As the press release notes, it is built on billet lower and upper receivers and uses Magpul 308 PMags and DPMS pattern metal magazines. In addition, it comes with a MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny 13″ QD Rail with mounting holes on 3 sides for Magpul L-4 Rail Panels.
The DRD Tactical M762 pistol also has a Sig SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace, as well as Noveske KX3 Flash Suppressor, Nickel Boron coated BCG, Magpul MOE Grip and a hard case with custom cut foam and a pistol tray insert on the inside. The manufacturer suggested retail price is $2995.
Specifications: M762 Pistol
* Caliber: 7.62 x 51mm NATO / .308
* Weight: 8.8 lbs.
* Barrel: Lothar-Walther 12″, LW50 Stainless Steel, 1/10 twist, Noveske KX3 (Pig) Flash Suppressor
* Magazine Capacity: 20 Rounds (comes with 2 Magpul P-mags)
* Grips: Mapgul MOE, Sig SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
* Safety Selector: AR15 type
* Trigger: Standard AR type
* Optic Mounting Rail: DRD Tactical QD 13″, MIL-STD 1913, Uses Magpul L-4 Rail Panels
* Operation: Direct Gas operated, Semi-Automatic
* Finish: Hard Coat Anodize Black
* Hardcase: Custom-cut foam hard case with pistol tray.
* MSRP: $2,995
For more information about the M762 Pistol, and the full range of products currently offered by DRD Tactical, please visit http://www.drdtactical.com
Discussion about this post