According to the press release, this lightweight, rugged, one-piece body holster is constructed with reinforced polymer. Adjustable retention is available via the tension adjustment screw, which allows the end user to select the holster’s preferred presentation. The holster’s paddle insert has been rubberized for comfort and stability. In addition, the steel rivet attachment system on the paddle and holster body are reinforced for added durability and strength, and the sight channel is protected.
Fobus’ GL42ND holster comes with the Fobus paddle or the Fobus Belt Holder, which enables the holster to ride high and keep a low profile. An ankle holster, the GL42NDA, can also be purchased. Both the GL42ND and GL42NDA are available for left and right hand draw.
The GL42ND is available at a manufacturer suggested retail price starting at $37.99. See below for additional details.
* Gun Fit: Glock 42
* Holster Material: Mold injected RX18 Polymer formula
* Holster Mechanism: Passive retention with adjustment screw
* Passive Retention: Fobus passive retention system allows an instinctive and quick draw of the gun and is proven to be the most effective way to draw a weapon. The holster mechanism acts like a spring on the trigger guard area and holds the gun firmly in place.
* Adjustment Screw: For a more accurate retention pressure and personal preference
* Fitting: Duty, Off Duty, Concealed Carry.
* Available With: Paddle, Belt Holder, Left Hand, Ankle Rig
For more information about the GL42ND holster, and the full range of products currently offered by Fobus Holsters, please visit http://www.fobus.com
Smith & Wesson’s Performance Center unleashes a match-grade 9mm revolver built to the standards...
by Personal Defense World / Jul 28, 2014