Successfully funded by Kickstarter last year, the tough, durable, multi-purpose Man-PACK “Classic” 2.0 comes with several improvements over the original design, such as a large padded main compartment for 8″x11″ files, iPads, Kindles, and small laptop PCs, a neoprene lined back pocket for a tablet, PC or a concealed carry firearm, a larger and re-positioned cell phone pocket, bigger interior pockets, standard MOLLE webbing for tactical gear and sunglasses, adjustable chest strap with quick-release clasp and utility pocket, and much more.
The Man-PACK Classic 2.0 is available in three different colors: Olive Drab, Black and Brown. It comes with a manufacturer suggested retail price is $59.95. See below for additional details.
Features: Man-PACK Classic 2.0
* Stylish design
* Made from heavy duty Pack Cloth for superior water resistance
* Large padded main compartment for 8″x11″ files, iPads, Kindles, and small laptop PCs
* Adjustable chest strap with quick-release clasp and utility pocket
* Two exterior utility pockets, including pen/pencil slots
* Four interior utility pockets for wallet, business cards, pocket change, etc
* Collapsible beverage pocket
* Strap mounted MOLLE system
* Neoprene lined back pocket for tablet PC or concealed carry firearms
* Dimensions: 12.5 x 10 x 3.5 in
* Volume: 437.5 cubic inches
Founded in 2011 by Aaron Tweedie, Man-PACK is a Virginia-based company which makes tough, durable, multi-purpose bags. For more information about the new Man-PACK Classic 2.0, and the full range of products currently offered by Man-PACK, please visit http://man-pack.com