Pearce Grip — a Texas-based manufacturer of replacement grips for firearms — has introduced a new grip extension for the Glock 42. This extension replaces the magazine floor plate, adding approximately 3/4″ in additional length. This modification results in better control and comfort for the end user, without altering the capacity of the factory magazine. The manufacturer suggested retail price is $9.95. See below for additional details.
* These units increase the grip length of the Sub Compact Glock AutoPistols without increasing their capacity.
* These units blend with the contours and texture of the handgun giving a factory appearance.
* They are made from High Impact Polymer and withstand drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 350 F.
* They form the next logical finger positioning feature to provide control and comfort without sacrificing conceal ability.
* Provides magazine identification via Mag-Track for those that rotate magazine usage.
Specifications: Glock 42
* Caliber / System: 380 AUTO / Safe Action
* Length: 151 mm / 5.94 in.
* Height: 105 mm / 4.13 in.
* Width: 24 mm / 0.94 in.
* Barrel Height: n/a
* Length Between Sights: 125 mm / 4.92 in.
* Barrel Length: 82.5 mm / 3.25 in.
* Unloaded Weight: 390 g / 13.76 oz.
* Loaded Weight: ~407 g / ~14.36 oz.
* Trigger Pull: ~25 N / ~5.5 lbs.
* Trigger Travel: ~12.5 mm / ~0.49 in.
* Barrel Rifling: right hand, hexagonal
* Length of Twist: 250 mm / 9.84 in.
* Magazine Capacity: 6
For more information about the Glock 42 Grip Extension, and the full range of products currently offered by Pearce Grip, please visit http://www.pearcegrip.com
A San Bernardino police sergeant was justified in shooting a fleeing suspect who pointed...
by Andrew Berry / Jul 18, 2014