The Bill Wilson Signature Match load from Wilson Combat Custom Ammunition delivers accuracy and performance. It uses the 9mm 147 grain Hornady Round Nose bullet. It travels at a measured velocity of 890 fps and boasts a muzzle energy of 258 ft-lbs. In addition, it has been extensively tested in 1911 style firearms with a 4″ barrel. The manufacturer suggested retail price for the 9mm Bill Wilson Signature Match Load is $64.95. It comes in five boxes (500 rounds) per case, with 100 rounds per box. See below for additional details.
Specifications: 9mm Bill Wilson Signature Match Load
* Caliber: 9mm
* Bullet: 147 gr. Hornady Round Nose
* Velocity: 890 fps
* Muzzle Energy: 258 ft-lbs.
* Test Barrel Length: 4″
* Quantity Per Box: 100
* Quantity Per Case: 5 Boxes (500 rds.)
Features: Wilson Combat Custom Handgun Ammunition
* The Highest Quality, USA Made Brass Cases, Bullets And Other Components
* Clean Burning, Low-Flash Powders For Preserved Night Vision And Reduced Firearm Maintenance
* Rigid Taper Crimping And Post-Manufacture Tumble Polishing Enhance Feed Reliability And Extraction
* Operating Pressures Tailored For Different Firearm Barrel Lengths
* Consistent Velocity And Superb Accuracy
* Enhanced Velocity Loadings Tailored To Appropriate Bullet Construction For Controlled Expansion And Deep Penetration Tested In Real Firearms, Not Test Barrels
* 100% Produced And Rigorously “White Glove” Hand-Inspected At The Wilson Combat Facility In Berryville, AR
For more information about the 9mm Bill Wilson Signature Match Load, and the full range of products currently offered by Wilson Combat, please visit http://shopwilsoncombat.com
Femme Fatale Holsters continue their streak of releasing high-quality products with the introduction of...
by Andrew Berry / Jul 17, 2014