BLACKHAWK! SERPA Holster for Springfield XD-S 3.3-Inch Model
BLACKHAWK! Standard Holster for Springfield XD-S 3.3-Inch Model
According to the press release, the BLACKHAWK! CQC Serpa Holster features the patented SERPA Auto Lock release which reinforces a full master grip by enabling users to draw their firearm normally with the index finger sliding from the holster body to the weapon frame in one swift, single movement. Upon re-holstering, the Auto Lock engages the trigger guard with an audible click and will not let go until released. The Standard holster model features a passive-retention detent adjustment system, but not the SERPA Auto Lock Release.
Small, single-stack, slim-frame handguns have become the leading option for concealed carry and self-defense purposes, and BLACKHAWK! has recognized this trend by continuing to develop new models, such as these new secure retention holsters for the Springfield XD-S 3.3. MSRP for the ERPA CQC Concealment Holster is $49.99. MSRP for the Standard CQC Holster is $21.99.
Features & Benefits
* Passive retention detent adjustment screw
* SERPA Auto Lock release (SERPA models only) provides immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for security
* Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique
* Speed-cut design allows rapid draw, target acquisition and re-holster while keeping eyes on target
* Includes belt loop and paddle platform
Model / Finish / Color / MSRP
* SERPA CQC Concealment Holster / Matte / Black / $49.99
* Standard CQC Holster / Matte / Black / $21.99
For more information about the SERPA Holster, and the full range of products currently offered by BLACKHAWK!, please visit http://www.blackhawk.com
Louisiana concealed carry permits will no longer be honored by the state of Nevada
by Andrew Berry / Aug 19, 2014