Complete with a thumb-activated release for single-phase operation, this brand new holster is capable of accommodating several under-barrel pistol lights, including the Streamlight TLR-1 and TLR-2, the SureFire X300 and X300 Ultra. According to the press release, the holster’s patent-pending retention system features a thumb-activated Auto Lock and Pivot Guard, along with a passive retention detent screw. The holster engages the ejection port when holster and does not let go until released. In addition, the Pivot Guard is open for one-handed re-holstering and prevents the end user from being locked out of the holster.
The BLACKHAWK! EPOCH Level 3 Light Bearing Duty Holster boasts a polymer construction. It is compatible with the Glock 17, 20, 21, 22, 31, 37 and S&W M&P 9/40. The manufacturer suggested retail price is $124.99. See below for additional details.
* Passive retention detent screw
* Epoch Auto Lock thumb release (patent pending)
* Thumb-activated Pivot Guard and Ejection-Port Lock
* Fits popular lights (TLR-1, TLR-2, X300)
* Reinforces full master grip
* No snaps or hoods to accidentally open
* Includes innovative Jacket Slot Duty Belt Loop
* Mid-Ride Duty Belt Loop and High-Ride Duty Belt Loop also available (sold separately)
* Fits all BLACKHAWK! injection-molded platforms
For more information about the EPOCH Level 3 Light Bearing Duty Holster, and the full range of products currently offered by BLACKHAWK!, please visit http://www.blackhawk.com