According to the product listing, this tumbler uses stainless steel media in a liquid bath. It’s faster than ultrasonic or vibratory tumbling methods. The small stainless pins are easily capable of penetrating inside cases and primer pockets for outstanding cleaning power. The drum holds up to 1000 pieces of .223 brass and comes with a molded in rubber lining to protect the brass and dampen noise during operation. The base of the tumbler has a built-in timer which can be set to run from 0 to 3 hours before it automatically shuts off. This unit can also clean without using stainless steel media pins using a mixture of Frankford Brass Cleaning Solution and water.
The Platinum Series Rotary Tumbler has a 7 liter capacity and comes with five pounds of 305 stainless media pins. It is available at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $239.99. See below for additional details.
Features: Platinum Series Rotary Tumbler
* Five pounds of 304 stainless media pins and a sample packet of Frankford Brass Cleaning Solution are included. Most effective brass cleaning process available
* Brass comes out cleaner than brand new brass
* Large 7 liter capacity
* Tumble up to 1000 cases of 223 brass
* Dual layer drum with noise dampening rubber lining
* Includes 5lbs of stainless steel media pins ($49.99 value)
* Includes a sample packet of Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Concentrated Solution
* Maintenance free geared drivetrain (No belts to replace!)
For more information about the Platinum Series Rotary Tumbler, and the full range of products currently offered by Frankford Arsenal, please visit http://www.btibrands.com