Maglite’s Mag Charger flashlight
Charging Cradle, 120 Volt Converter, 12 Volt Power Adapter, NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack, Mounting Brackets (2)
Maglite’s Mag Charger rechargeable flashlight system combines form and function by marrying the beauty of Maglite products with a new halogen lamp and electronic switch which includes an variety of user-configurable function sets. According to the product listing, the Mag Charger flashlight features a maximum output of 240 lumens, and a cam action focusing, spot-to-flood beam which has a range of 434 m and an intensity of 47,167 cd. The runtime is two hours on high and six hours on low. This package comes with a rechargeable NiMH battery, two detachable mounting brackets for multiple charging locations, a charging cradle, a 120 Volt Converter, and a 12 Volt Power Adapter.
* Easily replaced high-intensity halogen lamp.
* Spare lamp safely secured inside the tail cap.
* 1/4 turn, cam action focus, spot-to-flood.
* Solid-state electronics.
* Charger operates on A/C or D/C current.
* Highly polished, scientifically designed metallic reflector withstands extreme temperatures.
* High quality tempered glass lens.
* Durable extra hard anodized finish.
* Individually serial numbered.
* NiCd battery pack has been superseded by new, environmentally friendly NiMH battery pack.
* The pair of bands encircling the barrel of the Mag Charger flashlight is a trademark of Mag Instrument.
* Length: 12-19/32″ (319.79 mm)
* Barrel Diameter: 1-9/16″ (39.67 mm)
* Head Diameter: 2-5/16″ (58.72 mm)
* Weight with batteries: 32 oz. (907.18)
* Battery: NiMH rechargeable battery pack
* Maximum Output: 240 lumens
* Runtime: 2 hours on high / 6 hours on low
* Range: 434 m
* Candela: 47,167 cd
* Charging Cradle
* 120 Volt Converter
* 12 Volt Power Adapter
* NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack
* Mounting Brackets (2)
For more information about the Mag Charger flashlight, and the full range of products currently offered by Maglite, please visit http://www.maglite.com
Magnum Research has teamed up with Cabela's for four new and exclusive designs of the...
by Andrew Berry / Aug 6, 2014