SHTF Gear announced the release of their new hybrid holster, the ACE-1 Gen 2. The natural successor to the ACE-1 holster, this second generation holster offers the end user increased comfort, durability and ease of use.
The ACE-1 Gen 2 is loaded with new and exciting features. According to the press release, it boasts the Comfort CURVE design which creates a curve in the normally flat backer. This holster also offers adjustable retention for increased reliability, thicker Kydex for maximum durability, increased Kydex coverage which allows for a more secure fit, and a flared opening for greater ease of use. This holster also retains some of the features of the original ACE-1, such as durable Kevlar sticking, 22 sizes of leather backers, precision-formed Kydex, premium American leather, adjustable ride height and cant, sweat guard cut for a full grip, and compatibility with over 200 different handguns.
The ACE-1 Gen 2 is available at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $59.95.
* Comfort CURVE: provides greater comfort by creating a curve in the normally flat backer
* Adjustable Retention: allows you to adjust the holster to have the exact level of retention that you desire
* Thicker Kydex: the new design uses .093″ Kydex for maximum durability
* Increased Kydex Coverage: the precision Kydex shell has been extended for a more secure fit
* Flared Opening: the mouth of the holster has been flared to allow for easier holstering
For more information about the ACE-1 Gen 2 holster, and the full range of products currently offered by SHTF Gear, please visit http://www.shtfgear.com
The Remora Tuckable Holster is just the latest innovative product to be released by...
by Andrew Berry / Aug 15, 2014