Viridian’s Reactor 5 Green Laser on a Kahr P9
Viridian’s ECR Instant-On Hybrid Holster
Viridian continues to innovate with the introduction of their first green laser sight for Kahr 9mm and .40 S&W polymer framed pistols. With the Viridian Green 532 nm laser, the Reactor 5 (R5) is up to 50 times brighter than a standard red laser. Indeed, it is visible in any condition, indoors or out, day or night, at greater distances than the red.
According to the press release, the R5 boasts a pistol-matched design, ECR Instant-On activation, and a two-color battery level indicator. Even better, it comes with Viridian’s new ECR Instant-On hybrid holster, which has a strong glass-reinforced nylon shell and comfortable leather, making it a high-quality outside-the-waistband belt holster. In addition, the ECR (Enhanced Combat Readiness) Instant-On feature shuts the laser off when holstered and ignites the laser immediately when drawn. The user doesn’t have to fumble with buttons, sliders or unfamiliar grips.
The green laser and holster combination fits Kahr 9mm and .40 S&W polymer framed pistols (series: P, TP, PM, CW, CM & CT). The MSRP is $239. Simply put, this laser increases the pistol’s function without adding unwanted bulk or weight for the end user.
The following models are included in the Reactor product line:
* R5-LCP: Green laser for Ruger LCP
* R5-R-LCP: Red laser for Ruger LCP
* RTL-LCP: Tactical light for Ruger LCP
* R5-LC9: Green laser for Ruger LC9/LC9s/LC380
* R5-R-LC9: Red laser for Ruger LC9/LC9s/LC380
* RTL-LCP: Tactical light for Ruger LC9/LC9s/LC380
* R5-SHIELD: Green laser for S&W M&P Shield
* R5-R-SHIELD: Red laser for S&W M&P Shield
* RTL-SHIELD: Tactical light for S&W M&P Shield
* R5-KAHR 9/40: Green laser for Kahr Arms 9mm and .40S&W
For more information about the Viridian Reactor 5 Green Laser, and the full range of products currently offered by Viridian, please visit http://www.viridiangreenlaser.com
The Safety & Rights Seminar at the Port Allegany Firehall in Pennsylvania drew over...
by Andrew Berry / Aug 21, 2014