According to the press release, the Master Module easily fits in the gun’s housing, matching the dust cover and trigger guard perfectly. This package is shipped with two housings per model and, even better, fits two guns for the price of one laser. In addition, it’s easy to install the UTA-DBT. It takes less than five minutes, and you don’t have to remove the laser to change the battery. Swapping lasers takes less than a minute. Another appealing feature of the UTA-DBT is the dual mode constant on and pulse with an auto-off after six minutes, which helps preserve battery life. Simply put, the UTA-DBT laser — made from tan glass-filled nylon and aircraft grade aluminum — is built to last.
The LaserLyte Master Module system UTA-DBT has a manufacturer suggested retail price of $104.95. See below for additional details.
* Product Number: UTA-DBT
* Compatible Firearms: Diamondback DB380, Diamondback DB9 models
* Power Output: 650NM, 5MW, Class IIIA
* Programmable: Dual mode constant on and pulse, auto-off in 6 minutes
* Batteries: 3 x 392
* Battery Life: Actual usage 5 hours constant on, 10 hours pulse mode
* Weight: .75 ounces/0.0213 kg
* Material: 55% Glass Filled Nylon and Aircraft Grade 6061 aluminum
* Length: 1.52 inches/3.86 cm
* Width: .76 inches/ 1.93 cm
* Height: 1.70 inches/4.32 cm
For more information about the LaserLyte UTA-DBT, and the full range of products currently offered by LaserLyte, please visit http://www.laserlyte.com
Ashley Gaskins will teach the new self-defense class every tuesday and thursday starting on Oct....
by Andrew Berry / Sep 25, 2014