Featuring SecureIt Tactical’s patented saddle system developed under contract with US Army Special Forces, this gun safe offers effective firearm storage in a fireproof safe. Indeed, it properly stores any combination of 12 traditional and/or modern sporting rifles with optics attached facing either in or out while consistently maintaining zero.
As SecureIt Tactical points out in their press release, the aforementioned saddle system, and the louvered back panel, adjusts on the fly to enable storage of each individual long gun. The lower saddle cups adjust on a sloped shelf to support any size stock, while the upper saddle adjusts vertically to cradle the barrel, rail or magwell so that the optics don’t touch or bump into anything when storing or retrieving. Even better, the end user’s storage configuration is customizable with adjustable bins, trays, shelves and pistol pegs. A door panel is also included for handgun and accessories storage.
The MilSpec Tactical Gun Safe is 59″ high x 39″ wide x 24″ deep. See below for additional details.
* Made in the USA
* Includes SecureIt Tactical’s patented saddle system developed under contract with US Army Special Forces
* Proper storage for 12 tactical firearms with scopes attached
* 2 Adjustable shelves
* 12 Small, 12 medium bins
* Door panel for handgun and accessory storage
* 45 Minute fireproof rating with heat activated door seal
* Auto on LED lights
* 10,000+ electronic lock
* Pre drilled electrical port
* 935 lbs.
* Exterior: 59” h x 39” w x 26” d
* Interior: 55-3/4” h x 36-1/2” w x 18” d
For more information about the MILSPEC Tactical Gun Safe, and the full range of products currently offered by SecureIt Tactical, please visit http://www.secureittactical.com