“Hats off to all of the staff at the USPSA Area 7 Championship for hosting another great match,” Travis Tomasie, Pro Shooter/Assistant Product Manager of Para USA, said in a press release. “My Para 1911 performed at the highest level and continues to exceed my every expectation.”
During competition, Tomasie used a Para Tomasie Custom pistol with Remington and Barnes ammunition.
Tomasie Custom Specifications
* Caliber: 40 S&W
* Magazine: Two, 16-Round
* Barrel: 5” Stainless Match-Grade Ramped Bull Barrel
* Sights: Adjustable Rear Target, Fiber Optic Front
* Slide: Forged Stainless Steel with Tri-Top and Lightening Cuts
* Frame: Double Stack Stainless Steel
* Finish: IonBond PVD Finish
* Safety: Beavertail Grip, Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
* Trigger: Adjustable Skeletonized Trigger
* Grip: VZ OperatorTM G10 grip Grips
* Extra: HD extractor, EGW fire control, Competition Magwell, Checkered Front Strap & Mainspring Housing.
* MSRP: $1,999.00
About Travis Tomasie
Grand Master. Owner of countless USPSA and IPSC titles. World and National Champion. And a better shooter than most can even fantasize being. No wonder he chooses Para.
Travis Tomasie began wearing our colors after a career as an instructor and competitor for the U.S. Army Marksmanship Unit. There he taught close-quarters shooting to thousands of deploying soldiers, while also helping to develop and enhance weapons systems. Today, he represents Para across the globe and plays a crucial role in product development and testing.
To Travis, the 1911 is a way of life. Same here. And every day he’s helping us make a better product, serving those who share his passion for the shooting sports.
About Para USA, LLC.
Para USA, LLC (“Para”) is headquartered in Pineville, N.C. Founded in 1985, Para has built a solid and enviable reputation for innovation, performance and reliability. Firearms enthusiasts, serious shooting competitors and law enforcement agencies choose with confidence from a wide and growing variety of Para pistols. Para’s revolutionary high capacity frame and light double action (LDA™) trigger systems are part of the innovation that Para has brought to the world-famous 1911 design.
With a field of 300 competitors, Todd Bender was the only shooter to post...
by Andrew Berry / Sep 16, 2014