Vixen, established in 1949, but a relatively new face to U.S. sports optics market, presents the very-user-friendly Foresta HR 10×32 Binocular. Open-hinged, the rubber-armored Foresta is easy to hold one-handed or while wearing gloves, and its generously sized center-focus wheel, which doubles as a diopter adjustment, is a cinch to rotate with a push of the index finger. Offering a crisp, bright field of view measuring 374 feet at 1,000 yards, the Foresta weighs just 19 ounces, making it comfortable to carry, with a single strap, on long treks through the wilderness. Rugged and well made, and backed by a transferrable unconditional lifetime warranty, the Foresta comes equipped with a neck strap, rubber lens covers for both the front and rear glass, and a well-designed binocular case.
* Roof Prism Design with High Reflective Prism Coatings to allow for Truer Light and Color Reflecting.
* Polished Prism Surfaces
* Quality BaK4 Prism material
* Fully Multi-Coated Lenses on all exposed surfaces for the clearest images
* Optically Precise lens prevents color distortion.
* Scratch and damage resistant protective external lens coating
* Nitrogen purged to prevent fogging.
* Open Hinge design for easy grip and focus adjustments.
* Easy access center focus and diopter knob adjustment with positive click settings
* Rubber armor coating for sure grip in all weather conditions
* Tripod adaptable.
* Tethered Objective Lens Caps
* Padded carry case and strap
* Objective Lens: 32mm
* Coating: Fully Multi
* Magnification: 8x
* FOV at 1000 yds: 423.3′ /7.4 °
* Exit Pupil: 3.2mm
* Brightness: 10.2
* Eye Relief: 15.0mm
* Near Focus: 9.8′(Mono View)
* Weight: 1.2 lbs
* Water Proof: Yes
* Tripod Adaptable: Yes
For more information about the Vixen Foresta HR 10×32 DWCF Binocular, and the full range of products currently offered by Vixen Sport Optics, please visit http://www.vixensportsoptics.com
An Illinois homeowner used her .25-caliber handgun to shoot an intruder in her Crystal Lake...
by Andrew Berry / Sep 4, 2014