Wilson Combat’s Lo-Profile II holster for the Beretta 92/96 pistol series is an updated version of their popular Lo-Profile holster featuring an enhanced design, fit and stitching quality.
As the product listing notes, the Lo-Profile II is made for all-day carry and features a sewn reinforcement band which improves re-holstering and stability. It has a wide pancake profile, as well as a two-belt slot design which positions the holster with a slight forward cant. In addition, the Lo-Profile II has 1.5″ belt loops and boasts a leather construction with a Black finish and shark skin trim. The Lo-Profile II allows for a smooth draw from virtually any position.
“This is hands down the most comfortable holster I’ve ever worn!” said Bill wilson.
The Lo-Profile II holster is available from Wilson Combat for $129.95. See below for additional details.
* Designed For All Day Carry, Maximum Comfort And Concealment Pancake Style Design Actually Conforms To The Shape Of Your Waist.
* Two Belt Slot Design Positions The Holster With A Slight Forward Cant
* Very Smooth Draw From Just About Any Position
* Low-Cut Front Will Have You Clearing Leather Just Above The Belt Line
* Custom Formed Safety Guard Protects The Thumb Safety And Your Clothing During Carry
* Meets I.D.P.A. Holster Criteria
For more information about the Lo-Profile II Holster for the Beretta 92/96 pistol series, and the full range of products currently offered by Wilson Combat, please visit http://shopwilsoncombat.com
The Crow Hawke from TOPS Knives boasts the same dimensions as their Sparrow Hawke,...
by Andrew Berry / Sep 5, 2014