P3 Ultimate Target Stand
CTK Precision Bottle Holder Add-On
P3 Ultimate Target Stand parts
Shooting equipment and gun accessories manufacturer CTK Precision has announced the release of the P3 Ultimate Target Stand, which, according to the press release, provides a stable target for shooters that can accommodate paper and cardboard targets of any size. If you don’t want to go the paper target route, CTK Precision is also offering an optional Bottle Holder Add-On, which enables the shooter to hang water-filled plastic bottles from the target stand. The P3 Ultimate Target Stand, which sets up and breaks down in seconds with no tools, is available at an MSRP of $60.00. See below for additional details.
P3 Ultimate Target Stand Features
* Innovative clamping plates apply pressure to the furring strips over a large area, providing a firm grip and hold on the furring strips (not provided).
* The 24″ angled legs provide a stable 4 point stance allowing the stand to be set up on uneven terrain.
* The legs can be pushed into the ground to stabilize the stand without the need for a set of stakes.
* The height of the main beam provides 3.5″ of clearance for uneven terrain, and is high enough to make use of sandbags as ballast if the ground is too hard to push the legs into.
* Width easily adjusts. With a minimum width of 5″, it can handle just about any paper or cardboard target, from standard copy paper and up. And, there is no need for a target backer.
* Sets up and breaks down in seconds. With large, easy to use knobs, there is no need for any tools. All you have to do is provide the furring strips.
* Robust construction. Made from 14 gauge tubing and 3/8″ rod, it is a durable unit and has an equally durable E-coat finish.
* Made in the USA.
* 2 Target Stand Support Legs
* 2 Target Stand Support Braces
* 4 Knobs
* 4 Large Paper Target Clips
* Wooden furring strips (available at most home improvement stores)
* Paper or cardboard targets
* Plastic bottles, if using Bottle Holder Add-On
For more information about the P3 Ultimate Target Stand from CTK Precision, please visit http://www.ctkprecision.com
R. Lee Ermey “The Gunny” will host the “Designing Spaces of Hope – Military Makeover”...
by Andrew Berry / Oct 9, 2014