Slug Gun SR Reticle
Hawke Endurance 3-9×40
Hawke Sport Optics has expanded its Endurance line with the unveiling of a new scope that maximizes slug gun accuracy and range.
According to the press release, the new Slug Gun SR reticle can calibrate the trajectory of shotgun and muzzleloader slugs fired between 1,300 and 1,800 fps. The reticle provides three chevron aimpoints for 100, 150 and 200 yards. Another appealing feature is the fact that the reticle is glass-etched and illuminated, with a stepless rheostat for maximum adjustability. This new offering from Hawke also boasts an eye relief of 4.5 inches.
The Slug Gun SR reticle enables the end user to calibrate the ballistics profile of their load combination to the scope’s reticle. “Simply sight the gun in at 100 yards on 6X. Once sighted in, move the target to 150 yards, and shoot a group,” the press release reads. “If the groups are high, adjust the magnification up in half-power increments, if low, adjust magnification down in half-power increments. Use this magnification adjustment to fine-tune the vertical adjustment until the groups are impacting the target at the point of aim. The scope is now calibrated to this individual combination out to 200 yards. Available now, the Endurance Slug Gun SR scopes from Hawke are certain to make the 2014 deer season your most successful ever.”
All Endurance scopes released by Hawke are fully multi-coated for optimized light transmission and management. In addition, all scopes are waterproof, shockproof and nitrogen-purged to be fogproof. MSRP is $239.99. See below for additional details.
* 1″ Mono-tube design – handles heavy recoil
* 4.5 inch+ (115mm+) eye relief designed for magnum loads
* Glass etched Red Illuminated Slug Gun SR Reticle
* Infinitely adjustable stepless side rheostat
* Specifically designed reticle for slug guns and muzzleloaders
* 100, 150, 200 yard aim points once calibrated
* Fast focus ocular – set the diopter in seconds
* ¼ M.O.A. positive click low profile fingertip turrets
* Tactile high performance rubber grip zoom
* Waterproof, Shock proof – all caliber rated
* Nitrogen purged – fog proof, for use in all conditions
* Transferable Hawke Worldwide Warranty
For more information about the Endurance 3-9×40 Riflescope, and the full range of products currently offered by Hawke Sport Optics, please visit http://www.hawkeoptics.com
Offering true stopping power and a variety of tactical accessories, the 12-gauge shotgun is a...
by Personal Defense World / Oct 7, 2014