Colorado-based LockState has unveiled a host of innovative products designed for home protection, chief among them is the LS-PTC300 Wi-Fi Pan/Tilt Camera.
The LS-PTC300 Pan/Tilt Camera connects directly to Wi-Fi routers, which means it can be controlled over the internet via smartphone or computer. As the product listing notes, monitoring your home has never been easier. This camera boasts a 1/4-inch CMOS Sensor, a video frame rate of 30 fps in QVGA or 15 fps in VGA, and a resolution of 640×380 in VGA or 320×240 in QVGA. Using this camera, you can monitor entry ways, driveways, backyards or any other part of your property. Another appealing feature of this camera is the fact that you’ll receive emails or text messages once motion is detected by the camera, with screen shots to let you know exactly what was captured. This camera is also night-vision capable, meaning you can monitor your home even at night.
The LS-PTC300 Pan/Tilt Camera can be integrated with other LockState Connect products such as the RemoteLock Wi-Fi door lock, Connect Wi-Fi thermostats, and Connect Wi-Fi power plugs. See below for additional details.
Features & Specifications
* High-sensitivity 1/4 CMOS Sensor
* Video frame rate: 30fps (QVGA), 15fps (VGA)
* Resolution: 640 x 480 (VGA), 320 x 240 (QVGA)
* Light frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz or Outdoor
* Optimized MJPEG video compression for transmission
* Support wireless network (Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g) mobile
* Supporting dynamic IP (DDNS) and UPNP LAN and Internet (ADLS, Cable Modem)
* Supporting image snapshot once motion is detected
* Support multiple network protocols: HTTP / TCP / IP / UDP / STMP / DDNS / SNTP / DHCP / FTP
For more information about the LS-PTC300 Wi-Fi Pan/Tilt Camera, and the full range of products currently offered by LockState, please visit http://www.lockstate.com
Discussion about this post