Pennsylvania-based Skyline Toolworks offers a line of Clipdraw belt clips which attach to your handgun, safely securing it without the need for a holster. One of the company’s most popular sellers thus far is the Original Clipdraw for Glocks.
According to Officer.com, the Clipdraw for Glocks offers comfortable and secure concealment of your Glock all day long. This clipdraw is a powder-coated spring steel belt clip which can be attached on either side of the slide using screws and an allen wrench, both of which are provided. The powder coating prevents abrasion via a thin polymer cushion between the Clipdraw and the slide. The Clipdraw comes with a fully machined slide cover plate which is drilled and tapped for the Clipdraw attachment. See below for additional details, including a list of compatible Glock models.
* Included is a fully machined replacement slide cover plate that is drilled and tapped for attaching the Clipdraw.
* The replacement cover plate can be left in place indefinitely, with or without the Clipdraw attached.
* Extra screws and lock washers are included.
* The TGIC powder coating prevents abrasion by providing a thin but highly durable polymer cushion between the Clipdraw and the slide.
Clipdraw models are available to fit standard or large frame Glocks:
* Part #GS fits models: 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30S, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36,41
* Part #GL fits models: 20, 21, 21SF, 29, 30, 30SF, 37, 38, 39
* Part #G42 fits models: 42
For more information about the Original Clipdraw for Glocks, and the full range of products currently offered by Clipdraw, please visit https://www.clipdraw.com
Offering low recoil and 9mm stopping power, the polymer-framed Walther CCP is a compact,...
by Personal Defense World / Oct 15, 2014